School Appointments - Parent Instructions
1. Click here to be taken to the online booking site.
2. Register for an account by clicking the “REGISTER” menu tab and filling in the online form. Choose a user ID and PASSWORD then click the “REGISTER NOW” button.
3. Add your children into the system by clicking the “MANAGE STUDENTS” button. Click the “INSERT NEW” button to add more children.
4. Click the “DATE” icon beside each child’s name to schedule an appointment. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the “VIEW CALENDARS” button. Hold down the “ctrl” or “command” key to select multiple staff to view their calendars at the same time.
5. Click on available time slots to book your appointment. You will have the option of booking in-person (1 parent/with or without student) or virtual appointments. Click the “BOOK APPOINTMENTS” button to save your bookings. Masks must be worn and a health assessment completed before attending any in-person interview. Health assessment forms will be sent home with your student next week and must be completed and handed in when you arrive at South Poplar for your scheduled interview time.
NOTE: We have a Punjabi interpreter available. Their availability will appear when you choose your child's classroom teacher. Please select a time slot that does NOT say unavailable. Please book both the classroom teacher and interpreter at the same time.